The Pevco Link Web App provides clinical staff and managers with real-time pneumatic tube system delivery information so they know what was sent, when it was sent, when it arrived and where it arrived – and even who sent and received it.
- Monitor inbound and outbound deliveries from one or more stations
- Check delivery times and locations to locate misplaced items
- Review detailed transaction reports that shed light on bottlenecks and delays
- Know which staff person received an item
- Pharmacists can see when a specific pharmaceutical left their department, when and where it arrived and even who received it. If the item becomes misplaced, it can be quickly located.
- Lab managers can see inbound deliveries before they arrive. Flags can be set to highlight deliveries from key departments like the ED and OR.
- Blood bank staff can send blood products with confidence since they can obtain a complete chain of custody
- Nursing staff know when a specimen arrived at the lab, and when a pharmaceutical has been sent to their station.
Pevco is compatible with and can upgrade other manufacturer’s system.