- Founded in 1978 by Fred Valerino Sr.
- To date, Pevco systems operate in more than 600 hospitals and employs nearly 90, nationwide.
- Pevco is still owned by the Valerino family with Fred Valerino Sr. as Chairman and Fred Valerino Jr. as President. The Valerino family is supported by a team of seasoned managers, many of whom have been with the company for decades.
- In June 2008, Pevco opened its new 41,184-square-foot state-of-the-art headquarters in Baltimore equipped with enhanced areas for research and development, training and customer support.
- Pevco is a leader in applying pneumatic tube technology to hospital materials delivery. Our innovations include:
- The first pneumatic tube system run by an IBM-compatible personal computer
- The first OS/2 and Windows NT-based control system, allowing hospitals to standardize their IT infrastructure
- The first pneumatic tube system capable of linking entire heathcare facilities
- The first manufacturer to offer upgrades, additions and conversions for all makes of pneumatic tube systems
- The first multi-tasking software controls allowing for increased carrier throughput
- The first to introduce a safe transport method for radioactive chemotherapy treatments
- The first to develop and patent a leak-resistant carrier
- The first to develop and patent a carrier positioning system to redistribute empty carriers
- The first to develop and patent a method for using bar coding to document and track pneumatic tube transactions
|Join Our Email List|